Start Co., one of the Memphis-based start-up accelerators, announced last week that it is adding two new tracks to its existing programming. One is named Sky High and focused on the education technology space; the other is called Upstart and is designed for women-led businesses. The latter is being undertaken in partnership with Chattanooga’s The JumpFund. Application deadline for Upstart is March 1, while the application deadline for Sky High is unstated.
- 21c Museum Hotel, Nashville
- Nov 14 2019
"China Town Hall"
- Room 377A, Student Union, UT, Knoxville
- Nov 18 2019
ETEC "After Hours"
- Ts117, 701 Scarboro Road, Oak Ridge
- Nov 19 2019
KTech "Cybersecurity in the Cloud Lunch & Learn"
- JIAMS, UT Research Park @ Cherokee Farm
- Nov 20 2019
"Bunker Brews Knoxville" Meet-up
- Blackhorse Brew & Pub, 430 South Gay Street, Knoxville
- Nov 21 2019