A recent issue of the SSTI Digest notes that one of the best ways to measure the effectiveness of state programs intended to encourage the success of Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) applications is the approval-rate of the submissions. Although this data has been historically unavailable across every federal agency, it is now accessible for the National Institutes of Health, the second largest provider of SBIR awards as well as Small Business Technology Transfer grants. Where is Tennessee doing? Click here for the answer.
"China Town Hall"
- Room 377A, Student Union, UT, Knoxville
- Nov 18 2019
ETEC "After Hours"
- Ts117, 701 Scarboro Road, Oak Ridge
- Nov 19 2019
KTech "Cybersecurity in the Cloud Lunch & Learn"
- JIAMS, UT Research Park @ Cherokee Farm
- Nov 20 2019
"Bunker Brews Knoxville" Meet-up
- Blackhorse Brew & Pub, 430 South Gay Street, Knoxville
- Nov 21 2019
TAEBC "Opportunities in Energy" Forum
- The Square Room, 4 Market Square, Knoxville
- Dec 05 2019