Spiky.ai adds new features to its platform
The company is using the power of artificial intelligence to gain insights, identify areas of improvement, and determine the path to success for sales meetings.
Spiky.ai, a participant in Cohort 1 of the Knoxville-based “Techstars Industries of the Future Accelerator,” has added a number of new features to its platform that uses the power of artificial intelligence to gain insights, identify areas of improvement, and determine the path to success for sales meetings.
The features include:
- The launch of a new free plan (contact the start-up through firstname.lastname@example.org for more detailed information);
- A new user guide that welcomes users to the platform and helps them get started;
- A seamless experience with our newly added Manager and Representative account types, each with its own unique homepage view;
- Spiky Scribe, which automatically analyzes calls and provides valuable insights;
- A meeting summary feature that includes action items for more productive meetings;
- Personalized coaching items generated for customers based on their performance; and
- Seamless integration with users’ calendars, customer relationship management software, and video conferencing tools.