We have posted a number of articles about Doug Speight and his 3D printing initiatives. As we have been traveling, we wanted to post an update that Milt Capps ran on his Venture Tennessee Connection’s site last week. Speight told us by email that “Cathedral’s mission is to provide the tools for manufacturing growth by making them more affordable and accessible to our clientele. My intention is to build our business alongside the growing advanced manufacturing sector in Tennessee, while capitalizing on finance resources and relationships at a global scale.”
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
"ETEC . . . After Hours"
- Room 147, JIAM, UT Research Park at Cherokee Farm
- Mar 31 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020