Six Tennessee companies make Inc.’s inaugural “Power Partner” listing
Six Tennessee companies have been recognized in the inaugural listing of Inc. Magazine’s “Power Partner Awards 2022,” and one of those companies was recognized twice.
The inaugural list of 252 companies the Inc. says “go the extra mile to provide game-changing support small businesses” includes one from the Knoxville area, two from Chattanooga, and three from the Nashville region, including the double honoree.
The categories and companies are:
- General Excellence – BrainTrust of Nashville that describes itself as a “membership organization for ambitious women entrepreneurs”;
- Advertising and Marketing – 5by5 Agency of Brentwood, a digital marketing firm;
- Business Products and Services – BrainTrust and Call Center Sales Pro of Seymour that bills itself as “answering services built to meet your needs”;
- Communications Platforms – Text Request of Chattanooga, a business texting platform built to ignite customer engagement;
- Logistics and Transportation – KCH Transportation of Chattanooga, a full-service, third-party logistics company; and
- Productivity – XOi Technologies, a provider of technologies for commercial and residential field service companies.
Click here for a listing of the 252 inaugural companies recognized.