Seven finalists named for ‘What’s the Big Idea?’ Pitch Competition
Wigs, language apps, theatre spaces, travel apps, and more big ideas will compete for a $10,000 grand prize.
What’s the big idea? Well, there were 28, and now there are seven.
These seven apps, shops, incubators, and more will all compete for the grand prize of $10,000 at a pitch event on March 5.
- B-Roll Bank – a software program from Big Slate Media that allows video customers access to all raw b-roll shot during production for future use.
- The Mighty Wig – a wig rental shop for those dealing with hair loss.
- SimplePost Social – a social media management platform.
- SpaceCraft – a performance art space and incubator to keep more creatives in Knoxville.
- SpeakBit – an app that helps people who are not native English speakers have better conversations.
- TravL – an app that connects all involved parties when on a group trip.
- Vitriform3D – a company using glass waste to make sustainable 3D-printed parts.
You can register to watch the free pitch event here. It will be held at Scruffy City Hall on Market Square beginning at 6 p.m. EST.