Three local organizations are joining forces to host a training session and panel discussion titled “China Business Intercultural Communication.” The three-hour event is set to begin at 2 p.m. October 21 at the Knoxville Chamber of Commerce, 17 Market Square. Organizers are the Confucius Institute at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville; Knoxville-US Export Assistance Center; and TN-China Network. Registration fee is $25. For more information, read the announcement (2015-10-21 China Business Intercultural Communication FINAL).
Legislative Reception Celebrating Tennessee Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, 401 Gay Street, Nashville
- Feb 25 2020
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020