Many of the attendees at the past two “Start-up Day Knoxville” events and recent “36|86 Conferences” not doubt met David Kereiakes of River Cities Capital Funds that is based in Cincinnati but also has an office in Raleigh. The firm has enjoyed some recent very successful exits as noted in its most recent newsletter (River Cities Capital Funds Newsletter).
Legislative Reception Celebrating Tennessee Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, 401 Gay Street, Nashville
- Feb 25 2020
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020