July 1 will bring on a change in the Commonwealth of Kentucky’s program for entrepreneurs. KY Innovation, the state’s recently launched initiative supporting businesses founders and growing companies, will soon begin implementing “Regional Innovation for Startups and Entrepreneurs” (RISE), a strategy that unites each area’s most powerful economic drivers, prioritizes commercialization and promotes rapid scaling. The state’s outgoing model for supporting start-ups, the Kentucky Innovation Network, will dissolve this weekend. Learn more about the changes here.
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020
Tennessee Valley Corridor "National Summit"
- Milligan College, Johnson City, TN
- May 27 2020