A new study from the University of Buffalo shows that the “Jumping Our Business Start-ups Act,” more commonly referred to as the JOBS Act, increased initial public offerings by 21 per year since it was passed in April 2012. The report says this is a 25 percent increase compared to the previous 10 years. Further, 75 percent of the new offerings came from the biotechnology/pharmaceutical industry.
Legislative Reception Celebrating Tennessee Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, 401 Gay Street, Nashville
- Feb 25 2020
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020