According to the latest angel market analysis by the Center for Venture Research at the University of New Hampshire, the angel investor market in 2018 saw an increase in market participation in terms of companies but at smaller amounts. Total investments in 2018 were $23.1 billion, a decrease of 3.4 percent compared to 2017, while 66,110 entrepreneurial ventures received angel funding, an increase of 7.4 percent compared to the previous year. The number of active investors in 2018 rose to 334,565 individuals, an increase of 16 percent.
Bunker Brews Knoxville Monthly Meet-up
- Barley’s Taproom, 200 East Jackson Avenue, Knoxville
- Feb 20 2020
Legislative Reception Celebrating Tennessee Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, 401 Gay Street, Nashville
- Feb 25 2020
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020