Several Pinncle Awards winners previously profiled here
Several of the companies that were winners in Friday night’s Knoxville Chamber Pinnacle Awards event have been spotlighted in previous teknovation.biz articles. They include:
- Wampler’s Farm Sausage Company, Inc., winner of the “Innovator Award,” sponsored by Pershing Yoakley & Associates, which also sponsors teknovation.biz.
- Cadre5 and LED North America, the other finalists for the “Innovator Award.”
- Matt Tunstall of Stall Talk, Inc., winner of the “Young Entrepreneur Award,” sponsored by UT-Battelle, LCC.
- Paul Sponcia of The IT Company, one of the othere two finalists for the “Young Entrepreneur Award.”
- Claris Networks, finalist in the large business category of the “Business Excellence Award.”
To read the articles about these winners, go to www.teknovation.biz and enter the company or individual name in the search feature.
Here’s the Chamber’s news release with all of the winners (Pinnacle 2013 Release).