The folks at Pennsylvania State University obviously were not disappointed that there were only takers for just two of more than 70 patents offered in an April auction. Another one is planned for December. Click here to read more.
Bunker Brews Knoxville Monthly Meet-up
- Barley’s Taproom, 200 East Jackson Avenue, Knoxville
- Feb 20 2020
Legislative Reception Celebrating Tennessee Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, 401 Gay Street, Nashville
- Feb 25 2020
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020