A cyber security technology developed at Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) has won an “Excellence in Technology Transfer Award” from the Federal Laboratory Consortium (FLC). Hyperion, as the invention is known, was licensed in late 2014 to R&K Cyber Solutions, LLC, a Virginia-based company. Click here to read more about the ORNL technology and here to see the complete list of winners in the FLC competition.
"A Conversation with Knoxville's Inc. 5000 Companies"
- The Square Room, 4 Market Square, Knoxville
- Jan 28 2020
KTech Design Thinking "Lunch and Learn"
- JIAMS, UT Research Park @ Cherokee Farm
- Jan 29 2020
Startup TriCities "BIG Announcement"
- Spark Plaza, 404 South Roan Street, Johnson City
- Jan 30 2020
“SBIR/STTR Technology & Commercialization Forum”
- ORAU Pollard Technology Conference Center, 210 Badger Avenue, Oak Ridge
- Feb 18 2020
Bunker Brews Knoxville Monthly Meet-up
- Barley’s Taproom, 200 East Jackson Avenue, Knoxville
- Feb 20 2020