It was another good haul for Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) at Friday night’s “R&D 100 Awards” event in Las Vegas. Lab researchers won six of the 100 awards, moving ORNL close to the double century mark since the annual recognition program was launched in 1963. Click here to see this year’s winners and here for an earlier story on the finalists from the region.
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020
Tennessee Valley Corridor "National Summit"
- Milligan College, Johnson City, TN
- May 27 2020