Score another big accomplishment for the region in the area of 3D printing. A trim-and-drill tool, produced in 30 hours by researchers at Oak Ridge National Laboratory, yesterday received the title of the largest solid 3D-printed item. The designation was bestowed by Guinness World Records for the device developed for The Boeing Company. Read more here.
"China Town Hall"
- Room 377A, Student Union, UT, Knoxville
- Nov 18 2019
ETEC "After Hours"
- Ts117, 701 Scarboro Road, Oak Ridge
- Nov 19 2019
KTech "Cybersecurity in the Cloud Lunch & Learn"
- JIAMS, UT Research Park @ Cherokee Farm
- Nov 20 2019
"Bunker Brews Knoxville" Meet-up
- Blackhorse Brew & Pub, 430 South Gay Street, Knoxville
- Nov 21 2019
TAEBC "Opportunities in Energy" Forum
- The Square Room, 4 Market Square, Knoxville
- Dec 05 2019