Here’s an early Christmas present for the organizations supporting start-ups in Ohio and, more important, the entrepreneurs themselves.
It comes with the announcement from the Third Frontier Commission that it has awarded nearly $77 million to various efforts.
The awards include:
- CincyTech LLC, located in Cincinnati, was awarded up to $13.5 million;
- JumpStart Inc., located in Cleveland, was awarded up to $26.5 million;
- JumpStart Inc., located in Toledo, was awarded up to $5.65 million;
- Ohio University (TechGROWTH Ohio), located in Athens, was awarded up to $5.05 million;
- Rev1 Ventures Inc., located Columbus, was awarded up to $14 million; and
- The Entrepreneurs Center Inc., located in Dayton, was awarded up to $10.8 million.