On the heels of the two previous articles in today’s issue of teknovation.biz comes some potentially troubling news from the National Venture Capital Association. The organization reports that venture capital firms raised less money and closed fewer U.S. funds last year. With less capital to invest, the decline from 2014 could signal an even tighter funding environment for technology startups this year. Read more here.
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020
Tennessee Valley Corridor "National Summit"
- Milligan College, Johnson City, TN
- May 27 2020