NuSirt Biopharma, a company founded by Michael Zemel in Knoxville several years ago, has announced plans to launch a clinical trial to determine if its patented technology is a potential treatment for non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and steatohepatitis. The start-up, now based in Nashville, still maintains its research facilities here. For more information about the trial plans, read the news release. For our three-part series on the company, here are the links: Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3.
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020
Tennessee Valley Corridor "National Summit"
- Milligan College, Johnson City, TN
- May 27 2020