About a month ago, we posted this article about a new report from the National Institute of Standards and Technology describes options for enhancing how federally-funded inventions move from the laboratory to the marketplace. Recently, R&D Magazine interviewed Walter Copan, Under Secretary of Commerce for Standards and Technology and NIST Director, who amplified on the report and its recommendations. Click here to read his comments.
Legislative Reception Celebrating Tennessee Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, 401 Gay Street, Nashville
- Feb 25 2020
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020