According to a recent post from Crunchbase News, “the digital age has put traditional newspapers in the precarious position of having to compete with a plethora of online publications – some reputable, some not. Newspapers recognize that it doesn’t always make sense to try and build operations to go head to head with online publications or digitally-native media companies.” So, they are increasingly doing what other corporations do – making acquisitions. Read about the strategy here.
"China Town Hall"
- Room 377A, Student Union, UT, Knoxville
- Nov 18 2019
ETEC "After Hours"
- Ts117, 701 Scarboro Road, Oak Ridge
- Nov 19 2019
KTech "Cybersecurity in the Cloud Lunch & Learn"
- JIAMS, UT Research Park @ Cherokee Farm
- Nov 20 2019
"Bunker Brews Knoxville" Meet-up
- Blackhorse Brew & Pub, 430 South Gay Street, Knoxville
- Nov 21 2019
TAEBC "Opportunities in Energy" Forum
- The Square Room, 4 Market Square, Knoxville
- Dec 05 2019