A just released report from the Boyd Center for Business and Economic Research at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville portends some significant changes for Tennessee’s economy in the next decade due to technology in the mobility sector. The report finds that the rise of driverless cars and transition to electric vehicles will not only open new opportunities in the state but also transform jobs, companies, and potentially industries – completely reshaping Tennessee’s economy, tax revenue, and everyday life in the process. Click here for more information and here for the report.
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
"ETEC . . . After Hours"
- Room 147, JIAM, UT Research Park at Cherokee Farm
- Mar 31 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020