Hypepotamus takes a look at Nashville-based Briovation and its new umbrella initiative, Tokenizing Health, where the focus is on analyzing, investing in, and providing open-source blockchain technology to healthcare companies nationwide to nurture innovation and create unity within the space. Briovation is the parent company of Jumpstart Capital and Jumpstart Foundry, two well-known initiatives from Vic Gatto and Marcus Whitney.
Legislative Reception Celebrating Tennessee Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, 401 Gay Street, Nashville
- Feb 25 2020
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020