Knoxville’s Magnum Venus Products partnered with Oak Ridge National Laboratory to install the first commercially available medium/large-scale thermoset 3D printer at the latter’s Manufacturing Demonstration Facility last week. According to this news release, the installation represents a major milestone in providing a cost-effective solution that could print structures and molds.
TAEBC "Opportunities in Energy" Forum
- The Square Room, 4 Market Square, Knoxville
- Dec 05 2019
TREEDC Annual Conference
- Roaden University Center, Tennessee Tech University, Cookeville
- Dec 12 2019
ARC POWER Initiative Application Workshop
- Carnegie Hotel, Johnson City
- Jan 28 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020
Tennessee Valley Corridor "National Summit"
- Milligan College, Johnson City, TN
- May 27 2020