A global automotive manufacturer is looking at the entrepreneurial community to help address technology needs. Mercedes-Benz is partnering with several entities, including the University of Alabama, to drive innovation within the state’s college and professional start-up community. The new initiative is named the “MBUSI Innovation Challenge.” Learn more about it here.
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020
Tennessee Valley Corridor "National Summit"
- Milligan College, Johnson City, TN
- May 27 2020