Here’s another potential opportunity for healthcare start-ups seeking funding. MedCity INVEST will accept applications through the end of November from start-ups in biopharmaceuticals, diagnostics, digital health, health IT, industrial biotech, medical device, and regenerative medicine sectors. Winners will be announced in early January for the event set for April 12 and 13 in Chicago. Click here for more information.
Legislative Reception Celebrating Tennessee Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, 401 Gay Street, Nashville
- Feb 25 2020
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020