For those fascinated with 3D printing, one might ask the question, “What can you not print with this technology?” Earlier this week, researchers at Oak Ridge National Laboratory demonstrated that permanent magnets produced with additive manufacturing can outperform bonded magnets made using traditional approacheswhile also conserving critical materials. Read more here.
- 21c Museum Hotel, Nashville
- Nov 14 2019
"China Town Hall"
- Room 377A, Student Union, UT, Knoxville
- Nov 18 2019
ETEC "After Hours"
- Ts117, 701 Scarboro Road, Oak Ridge
- Nov 19 2019
KTech "Cybersecurity in the Cloud Lunch & Learn"
- JIAMS, UT Research Park @ Cherokee Farm
- Nov 20 2019
"Bunker Brews Knoxville" Meet-up
- Blackhorse Brew & Pub, 430 South Gay Street, Knoxville
- Nov 21 2019