File this one under a category you might name something like this: “If only we were so lucky . . . ” Start-ups in Columbus received good news from Southwest Airlines with non-stop service to Boston and the Bay Area. Reminds me of the efforts of a local group – Competitive Airfare Partnership – that we previously profiled. In the case of Columbus, Southwest hopes it will not have to draw on the incentive it was given.
Legislative Reception Celebrating Tennessee Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, 401 Gay Street, Nashville
- Feb 25 2020
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020