The Launch Tennessee (LaunchTN) Board of Directors on which I serve adopted an updated strategic plan at its quarterly meeting on Thursday. In her opening comments ahead of presentations by each of the LaunchTN staff members, Margaret Dolan, the organization’s President and Chief Executive Officer, emphasized several points including the updated mission and vision statement and the words “empowering a network of resources.” Here is the plan as presented and adopted (LaunchTN Strategic Plan Overview).
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
"ETEC . . . After Hours"
- Room 147, JIAM, UT Research Park at Cherokee Farm
- Mar 31 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020