The latest additions include representative from two well-know national start-ups. They are Lon Binder, Chief Technology Officer for Warby Parker; Meghan Joyce, Uber’s East Coast Regional General Manager; and Mark Rogowsky, a member of Uber’s communications team.
Other speakers announced are:
- Leslie Bottorff, Managing Director, Healthcare of GE Ventures;
- Andrew Wyatt, operations organization leader at Shyp;
- Scott Ganeles, Chief Executive Officer of Ipreo;
- Logan Bartlett, a venture capital investor at Battery Ventures;
- Sue Malone, Founder of Strategies For Small Business; and
- Bryan Mayes, Nashville engineering executive at Eventbrite.
To learn more about these speakers, read the latest Launch Tennessee news release (LaunchTN Additional Speakers).