The 60th quarterly summary of the Silicon Valley Venture Capitalist Confidence Index™ – that’s 15 years if you are calculating – registered its lowest level since the end of the financial crisis. The score was 3.2 on a 5-point scale (with 5 indicating high confidence and 1 indicating low confidence). That was down from 3.52 in Q3 of 2018. Click here for more about the latest report published by the University of San Francisco.
Legislative Reception Celebrating Tennessee Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, 401 Gay Street, Nashville
- Feb 25 2020
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020