The Knoxville Chamber of Commerce is hosting a one-hour virtual event next week with the provocative title of “Untapped Talent.” The focus is on individuals with traditional barriers to employment.
Panelists for the event, set for 10 a.m. EDT September 23, are:
- Commissioner Brad Turner, Tennessee Department of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities;
- Carrie Brna, State Director of Employment Innovation & Community Inclusion;
- Mike Scripa of the disABILITY Resource Center;
- Brandon Ledford of Centro Hispano de East Tennessee;
- Todd Gilbert of Knox Area Rescue Ministries (KARM); and
- Keira Wyatt of C.O.N.N.E.C.T. Ministries.
To register, click here.