The JumpFund earns national recognition
The Chattanooga-based angel fund created by women and investing in women-led businesses has just won a big recognition from a Silicon Valley-based organization.
The Jump Fund joined 13 other organizations and individuals as recipients of the 2014 #AllAccess Awards that recognize “those paving the way to an all access future.” Specifically, The JumpFund was recognized as the “Angel Investor or Angel Group of the Year.”
“The AllAccess Award is part of a new era of organizations and individuals working together to drive much-needed change in technology,” the sponsoring organization says on its webpage.
Lead sponsor is BUILDUP, a Bay Area firm focused on connecting, mentoring and educating technology entrepreneurs.
Other awards were presented in these categories:
- “Female Entrepreneur of the Year”;
- “Male Entrepreneur of the Year”;
- “Next Generation Z Rising Star Award”;
- “Champions of Change”;
- “Women in Tech Leadership Award;”
- “Diverse Tech Conference of the Year”;
- “Best News Publication Covering Diversity in Tech”;
- “STEM Organization Outreach Education”;
- “Start-up of the Year”;
- “International Start-up of the Year”;
- “Accelerator of the Year”;
- “Venture Capital Firm or Fund of the Year”; and
- “Legacy Impact Award.”