There’s a good deal of conversation in the real estate and entrepreneurial communities about Opportunity Zones (OZ). While the final regulations have not been issued, Hypepotamus has a summary of some of the interest and efforts across the Southeast in this recent article. The OZs are also a topic that is cited frequently in our annual Angel and Venture Capitalist “Outlook Series” that begins next Monday.
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020
Tennessee Valley Corridor "National Summit"
- Milligan College, Johnson City, TN
- May 27 2020