Three nearby cities were among 25 that were examined in the 2017 edition of the “Innovation that Matters” report. They are Atlanta, Raleigh-Durham, and Nashville. The study is an effort of 1776, an international start-up incubator, working in partnership with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation, C_TEC, and FreeEnterprise.com. Click here for the report.
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020
Tennessee Valley Corridor "National Summit"
- Milligan College, Johnson City, TN
- May 27 2020