The President and Chief Executive Officer of Birmingham’s Innovation Depot is leaving the very successful enterprise for a new gig in Tulsa, OK. In the past five years, the start-up incubator has contributed $2.65 billion to the economy of Birmingham and the Southeast. It finished 2018 with 113 member companies that logged with $176 million in gross sales and recorded $398.5 million in funding. Among those start-ups are Mixtroz, the company that was a participant several years ago in CO.LAB’s “GIGTANK” program, and BioDtech Inc., a start-up co-founded by Chattanooga’s Ira Weiss.
"China Town Hall"
- Room 377A, Student Union, UT, Knoxville
- Nov 18 2019
ETEC "After Hours"
- Ts117, 701 Scarboro Road, Oak Ridge
- Nov 19 2019
KTech "Cybersecurity in the Cloud Lunch & Learn"
- JIAMS, UT Research Park @ Cherokee Farm
- Nov 20 2019
"Bunker Brews Knoxville" Meet-up
- Blackhorse Brew & Pub, 430 South Gay Street, Knoxville
- Nov 21 2019
TAEBC "Opportunities in Energy" Forum
- The Square Room, 4 Market Square, Knoxville
- Dec 05 2019