Ever need proof of the impact of those “creative collisions” that occur in co-working spaces, coffee shops and networking events? If so, here’s a story from a Huntsville, AL start-up where the Chief Technology Officer said that much of the “technology developed from connections made at “New Leaf Digital’s Co-Working Night,” a weekly collaborative event for tech entrepreneurs in the city. Read more here.
"China Town Hall"
- Room 377A, Student Union, UT, Knoxville
- Nov 18 2019
ETEC "After Hours"
- Ts117, 701 Scarboro Road, Oak Ridge
- Nov 19 2019
KTech "Cybersecurity in the Cloud Lunch & Learn"
- JIAMS, UT Research Park @ Cherokee Farm
- Nov 20 2019
"Bunker Brews Knoxville" Meet-up
- Blackhorse Brew & Pub, 430 South Gay Street, Knoxville
- Nov 21 2019
TAEBC "Opportunities in Energy" Forum
- The Square Room, 4 Market Square, Knoxville
- Dec 05 2019