Add another fund to those focused on mobility with the recent announcement about Goodyear Ventures from the tire manufacturer. The Akron, Ohio-based company has earmarked $100 million for investments in areas ranging from electric and autonomous technologies to connected mobility solutions and obviously new tire materials. Click here for more information.
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020
Tennessee Valley Corridor "National Summit"
- Milligan College, Johnson City, TN
- May 27 2020