Georgia’s Lieutenant Governor has appointed a 12-person task force to advise him on developing policy or legislation that could accelerate the growth of technology companies in the Peach State. The Georgia Innovates Task Force, co-chaired by retired U.S. Sen. Johnny Isakson and former Georgia Tech President G.P. “Bud” Peterson, will hold a first meeting this month. Read more about the group here.
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
"ETEC . . . After Hours"
- Room 147, JIAM, UT Research Park at Cherokee Farm
- Mar 31 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020