Founder of ClickUp offers five suggestions for better meeting management
Looking for tips to better manage your time devoted to meetings? If so, Zeb Evans, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of productivity platform ClickUp, has five suggestions. Published in Fast Company, they are:
- Never schedule meetings back-to-back;
- Try to block your meetings for a specific time of day;
- Embrace asynchronous work;
- Limit meetings to 30 minutes; and
- Prioritize public discussions over direct messages.
Click here for further thoughts from Evans on each point.