Forbes and Steve Case’s Revolution’s “Rise of the Rest” seed fund have taken a quantitative approach to identifying 10 emerging cities for start-ups that are poised to thrive in the decades ahead. Columbus finished first, as the Ohio capital scored highly for its college presence, low costs (business and living), increase in VC deals, and the high number of funds launched since 2013. Click here to see the list of the other nine.
TAEBC "Opportunities in Energy" Forum
- The Square Room, 4 Market Square, Knoxville
- Dec 05 2019
TREEDC Annual Conference
- Roaden University Center, Tennessee Tech University, Cookeville
- Dec 12 2019
ARC POWER Initiative Application Workshop
- Carnegie Hotel, Johnson City
- Jan 28 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020
Tennessee Valley Corridor "National Summit"
- Milligan College, Johnson City, TN
- May 27 2020