Chattanooga’s Bellhops gets called out in this article from Forbes that examines the gig economy, also known as the “on-demand” or “shared” economy. The reason: start-ups like Bellhops “help restore investor confidence in the space. The difference is that, for a gig economy company like Bellhops, value doesn’t exist in the model or platform itself—it’s in how the platform complements its mission to create a new, more valuable supply in underserved spaces.”
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020
Tennessee Valley Corridor "National Summit"
- Milligan College, Johnson City, TN
- May 27 2020