“FinTech South 2020 Conference” set for April 20 and 21 in Atlanta
If fintech is your thing, you will want to put this event on your calendar.
The Technology Association of Georgia has announced that more than 45 financial technology leaders have joined the initial lineup of keynote and breakout session speakers for the “FinTech South 2020 Conference” set for April 20 and 21 at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta. Featured speakers include:
- Dan Macklin, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) for the U.S. for Salary Finance;
- Dave Birch, Global Ambassador, Consult Hyperion;
- Kathryn Petralia, Co-Founder, Drum Technologies and Co-Founder and President, Kabbage Inc.;
- Luvleen Sidhu, Co-Founder, President and Chief Strategy Officer, BankMobile;
- M. Troy Woods, U.S. CEO for TSYS, a Global Payments Company;
- Michael Praeger, CEO, Co-Founder and Board Member, AvidXchange; and
- Peter Hazelhurst, Head of Uber Money, Uber.
Click here to learn more about the event.