Finding wellness and balance as an entrepreneur
An upcoming Maker City workshop is aimed at entrepreneurs seeking wellness in their business journeys.
Entrepreneurship can be rewarding but also very stressful.
An upcoming workshop from The Maker City is designed for Knoxville-area makers who are looking for balance in their business and want to practice wellness in their entrepreneurship journey.
Some of the things that will be covered include:
- Learn methods to check in with yourself and build self-awareness
- Meditate on finding a more open mindset
- Grounding techniques & breathing techniques
- Creating a personal mantra
- Yoga poses and movement practices for stress
- Emotional Freedom Technique
The workshop will be led by Jamie Chard Kowarik, a yoga teacher and leather worker at Foda Made. It will be held in person at the Knoxville Entrepreneur Center on Market Square on April 20 from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Tickets are $10. You can reserve your spot here.