The U. S. Department of Energy (DOE) last week announced a new Director of the Office of Technology Transitions. In addition to that role, Chanette Armstrong will also serve as DOE’s Technology Transfer Coordinator, an advisory role to the Secretary of Energy for technology transfer and commercialization activities. The new Director is a registered Patent Attorney and holder of three degrees – a B.S. in Electrical Engineering from Carnegie-Mellon University, an M.B.A. from Long Island University, and a J.D. from State University of New Jersey-Rutgers Law School. Read more here.
"China Town Hall"
- Room 377A, Student Union, UT, Knoxville
- Nov 18 2019
ETEC "After Hours"
- Ts117, 701 Scarboro Road, Oak Ridge
- Nov 19 2019
KTech "Cybersecurity in the Cloud Lunch & Learn"
- JIAMS, UT Research Park @ Cherokee Farm
- Nov 20 2019
"Bunker Brews Knoxville" Meet-up
- Blackhorse Brew & Pub, 430 South Gay Street, Knoxville
- Nov 21 2019
TAEBC "Opportunities in Energy" Forum
- The Square Room, 4 Market Square, Knoxville
- Dec 05 2019