DENSO is a familiar name to those in the East Tennessee region, thanks to the fact that it employs more than 4,500 people and announced a $1 billion expansion that will add 1,000 more jobs in Maryville just a little more than a year ago. The world’s second largest mobility supplier has invested nearly $100 million over a four-year period in start-ups around the world as part of its long-term vision to provide software-based solutions focused on electrification, automated driving, connectivity and shared economy. Read more about that strategy here.
TAEBC "Opportunities in Energy" Forum
- The Square Room, 4 Market Square, Knoxville
- Dec 05 2019
TREEDC Annual Conference
- Roaden University Center, Tennessee Tech University, Cookeville
- Dec 12 2019
ARC POWER Initiative Application Workshop
- Carnegie Hotel, Johnson City
- Jan 28 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020
Tennessee Valley Corridor "National Summit"
- Milligan College, Johnson City, TN
- May 27 2020