Deadline is Tuesday for a chance to compete for $120,000 during “3686 Festival”
The deadline to apply (click here) for the “Startup Showdown” that Panoramic Ventures is hosting during the “3686 Festival” is Tuesday.
After the application deadline passes, 25 semifinalists will be selected to attend “Mentor Day” to further refine their pitch, and five finalists will be selected to compete in front of a panel of guest investor judges to win a $120,000 investment prize and join the Panoramic portfolio. This will be the Atlanta-based firm’s 12th “Startup Showdown” competition with previous stops in cities like Atlanta, Charlotte, Miami, and Austin.
Panoramic Ventures also has announced the individuals who will serve as investor judges for the event that begins at 6:30 p.m. CDT September 28 in Nashville. They are:
- Chris Sloan, Chair, Emerging Companies Team at Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC;
- Derrick Morgan, Co-Founder and Managing Partner at KNGDM Group and former Tennessee Titans Linebacker;
- Marlon Nichols, Co-Founder and Managing General Partner at MaC Venture Capital;
- Paul Judge, Managing Partner at Panoramic Ventures; and
- Samara Hernandez, Founding Partner at Chingona Ventures.