Local Motors has garnered a good deal of media attention for Olli, its “friendly neighborhood mobility solution.” Greg Haye, General Manager of Local Motors’ new Knoxville micro factory in Hardin Valley, was the speaker at a recent Friday weekly meeting of the East Tennessee Technology Council. He showed this YouTube video of Olli which is really cool, so we are sharing it with our readers.
"China Town Hall"
- Room 377A, Student Union, UT, Knoxville
- Nov 18 2019
ETEC "After Hours"
- Ts117, 701 Scarboro Road, Oak Ridge
- Nov 19 2019
KTech "Cybersecurity in the Cloud Lunch & Learn"
- JIAMS, UT Research Park @ Cherokee Farm
- Nov 20 2019
"Bunker Brews Knoxville" Meet-up
- Blackhorse Brew & Pub, 430 South Gay Street, Knoxville
- Nov 21 2019
TAEBC "Opportunities in Energy" Forum
- The Square Room, 4 Market Square, Knoxville
- Dec 05 2019