No doubt the region’s R&D assets convinced the American Composites Manufacturers Association to hold its 2018 “Composites Recycling Conference” April 10, 11 and 12 in Knoxville. Attendees will come from across the U.S. and beyond. They will have the option to tour the Manufacturing Demonstration Facility at Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Composites Institute Lab at the University of Tennessee Knoxville, and Local Motors new facility. Click here to see the agenda and here to learn more about the conference.
Bunker Brews Knoxville Monthly Meet-up
- Barley’s Taproom, 200 East Jackson Avenue, Knoxville
- Feb 20 2020
Legislative Reception Celebrating Tennessee Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, 401 Gay Street, Nashville
- Feb 25 2020
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020