In what is described as a “first of its kind” event in Georgia, more than 20 companies will be showcasing their inventions today in a “Transportation Technology Showcase” sponsored by the Intelligent Transportation Society of Georgia and the Georgia Institute of Transportation Engineers at the Freigh Depot in downtown Atlanta. Industry executives as well as Georgia legislators and invited guests will preview hands-on demonstrations on topics including connected vehicles; safety initiatives for the future; traffic management center operations; public services such as roadside assistance, 911 support and weather safety; and data science collection. Click here for more information.
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
"ETEC . . . After Hours"
- Room 147, JIAM, UT Research Park at Cherokee Farm
- Mar 31 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020